inactive

Deidre E Lanier MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 2 reviews

June 13th, 2016
I just switched to Dr. Lanier and it was the best decision I could have made for my children. From the first visit she knew what was wrong with my youngest child. She is very friendly and caring. She listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions . I have no complaints.

August 23rd, 2012
She was wonderful but the wait was so long
She does not wear a white coat ike regular doctors but it was good for me because my son was much more comfortable with her. She answered all of my questions, which I had a lot of. What really made me happy was when my son walked into her office she just laughed and talked to him.

May 15th, 2012
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
She's very unprofessional. She was my children pediatrician for 16 years. Unfortunately once my child was diagnosed with juvenile hypertension she prescribed the wrong medication & incorrect dosage of what he needed. I FILED A COMPLAINT with the state and nothing was done by the board. NOW I'm needing shot record information for my child's college education and she can't provide that information because she has lost my child's ENTIRE medical record and suggested that I take him to the health dept to get the shots again. I DONT THINK SO LANIER! FILING 2nd COMPLAINT ASAP