Dr. Deidrea Grandberry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 15th, 2015
Outstanding!
This was the fastest and friendliest Dr's visit I have ever had. Excellent staff and Dr. Grandberry is very professional as well as friendly.

March 4th, 2015
I was a new patient so the wait time was longer than normal

May 2nd, 2014
No Ma'am
She's sweet but not who want delivering your baby. I changed doctors early in pregnancy when she gave me a bad diagnosis of my baby. Switched to Dr Rouselle and the day they MADE have my first child Grandberry walked in. Such a disappointment. Not only tht she was late! She snatched the cord THt they apply yo infants head during delivery that reads baby heart rhythm during delivery causing my child head to bleed which caused swelling and confusion with bili count. :(

June 27th, 2012
You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!
*Very unprofessional bedside manner*Not punctual with returning phone calls or result information*Not very knowledgeable with complexed medical conditions*Will schedule and perform work according to her schedule*Will perform unnecessary testing*Will not look at the complete picture of test and results to provide patient with timely options*Very no chalant with patients

February 21st, 2012
I love Dr Grandberry, she is the best !!!

July 21st, 2011
Mrs.
I wish I could say good things about Dr. Grandberry but I can't. There motto is that they cae for their patients and Dr. Grandberry surely does not care about her patients. She needs to learn not only the scientific and biological part of her patients but also the most important part of of a human being: FEELINGS!!!!!! She is very insensitive person. After laying in a hospital bed ready for surgery with the IV already in my vein, she decides to cancel my surgery. I pleaded with tears in my eyes and with so much pain she did not care. When I called to reschedule my surgery, I had to wait another 3 weeks because she was going on vacation. Her solution was to prescibe me with more pain pills.I felt humiliated while I was walking out of the hospital.I requested to transfer my records to another doctor that was highly recommended to me with more than 20 years of experience that was willing to take my case knowing that I was in so much pain. Dr. Grandberry is just a doctor by title and not by any other means. I CERTAINLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR AT ALL!!!!!!!

May 20th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Grandberry was very detailed. Prior to pulling you into a room she is concerned about your issue. She explains everything to the letter. Awesome doctor. Very professional staff.

December 14th, 2009
Best OB
Dr. Grandberry has to be the best OB I've seen.