Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deirdre Atlas
Dr. Deirdre Atlas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with other offices in Naples, FL and Bonita Springs, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Atlas is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital and NCH Downtown Naples Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deirdre Atlas has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Deirdre Atlas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Mary Stegman
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Susan Krieger
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Charles Friedrich
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi53