Internists

20 Losson Rd
Ste 105
Buffalo, NY 14227
716-558-7727
Locations and availability (1)

|  disappointing  |  show details
by Theresa on Sep 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bastible for over 7 years. I was referred to her by a colleague when I moved to Buffalo. Although her office was quite a distance from where I lived, I was very happy to have a thorough doctor that seemed to care about my health. Recently, I moved out of state and before I left, I had a full blood work-up as well as a final appointment. Dr. Bastible filled my prescriptions before I left so that I would have enough to last me until I found a new doctor. It took me 2 months to even schedule an appointment with a good doctor in my new area so I ran out of my necessary medication. I asked the doctor to fill my anxiety script for an emergency 3-day supply ( thats the amount I needed to get by to my next appt) She refused.. I suffer from panic disorder and have taken the same dosage for over 10 years and Dr. Bastible "did not feel comfortable" filling a simple 3-day supply of my daily medication even though the NYS laws allow her to do so. I explained how terrible my anxiety was and how I couldn't see a new doctor right away and Dr. Bastible was not apologetic, nor did she try to offer a solution to my dilemma. In my opinion, because I moved, she no longer cared for my well being because she is no longer making a profit from me, and they made quite the profit with the amount of times per year I was there. I will now have to go to the ER and be perceived as a "crazy person" asking for anxiety medication because my "doctor" of 7 plus years, who knows my medical history better than anyone, does not feel comfortable writing my script.. I will not be returning to the practice when we do move back to Buffalo and I will not refer patients to her either.

|  I LOVE Dr. Bastible!!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

She takes you seriously, spends time with you and is truly caring, as well as up on current medical therapies and standards of care.

|  LOOKING FOR THE BEST...SHE' S DR. 'D"  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

HER OFFICE IS NOT A DRIVE THRU SITUATION.SHE IS GENUINELY CONCERNED FOR YOUR HEALTH AND WELFARE. CARING, KIND INDIVID-UAL. GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO LISTEN ANDGIVES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. CARES BEYONDTHE OFFICE VISIT. ALWAYS A PLEASURE TOBE WITH. KNOWS HER STUFF!!

|  Dr Bastilble is the best  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I was transfered to Dr Bastible from Dr Miller and was very pleased. I loved Dr Miller and love Dr bastible more if you could imagine that. She's so thorough and makes every visit very comfortable. She even calls you at home with results of labs.

|  The best  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

I have been working in the healthcare industry for over 20 years and have never met a kinder, more thorough physician.

|  show details
by susan lurie on Oct 22nd, 2010

she is my girl

|  High Qualty Care and Concern  |  show details
by S.A.L. RN on Jul 15th, 2009

AS an RN for over 30 years, I am in a unique position to evaluate the level of care I have received from this physician. Comprehensive , up to date medical practice that has allowed me to be at optimum health while dealing with chronic , debilitatating medical issues as hallmarks of her practice