A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Bonett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Bonett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Bonett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonett graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Maria Bonett MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre M. Bonett practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Bonett has 1 office location.
Dr. Deirdre Bonett practices Pediatrics near Burlington, NJ.
See Burlington Pediatricians.