A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Claiborue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Claiborue is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Claiborue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Claiborue graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Claiborue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre L Claiborue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre L. Claiborue practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Claiborue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deirdre Claiborue practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.