A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Coll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Coll is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Coll, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Coll graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Coll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Mary Coll MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre M. Coll practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Coll has 1 office location.
Dr. Deirdre Coll practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Radiologists.