A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Coll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Coll is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coll
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Coll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Coll, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Coll graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Coll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Mary Coll MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre M. Coll practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Coll has 1 office location.
Dr. Deirdre Coll practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Radiologists.