A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Connolly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre M Connolly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre M. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deirdre Connolly practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.