Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deirdre Duffy
Dr. Deirdre Duffy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Watertown, WI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Duffy is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and Delivers newborns exclusively at OMH. She speaks English.
Dr. Deirdre Duffy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Deirdre Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, WI.
Dr. Kari Schmidt Oliver
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Watertown, WI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Ricardo Mastrolia
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Watertown, WI 0.91 mi11
Dr. Joseph Shea
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Watertown, WI 0.91 mi29