A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Duffy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Duffy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Duffy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Delivers newborns exclusively at OMH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Ann Duffy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre A. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Deirdre Duffy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Watertown, WI.
See Watertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.