A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Elliott, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Davina Elliott MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre D. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Deirdre Elliott practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.