A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Elliott, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Davina Elliott MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre D. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Deirdre Elliott practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.