Dr. Deirdre Elliott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deirdre Elliott?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Deirdre Elliott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2017

She is professional, caring and very up to date. I could not have been happier with any other psychiatrist. I highly recommend her.

February 23rd, 2014

Patient

Let me start with this. My family and I have gone to some of the best Doctors in San Diego and I have family in the medical and insurance field. This is a warning for someone looking for an Honest Doctor. She does have knowledge about her field but seems to lack a moral compass. At first glance she was polite and welcoming and straight to the point something I appreciate. However when it came to billing and I asked about being covered she was very vague and gave the impression I would be fine. I was clear that I would not be able to afford the sessions unless covered by my insurance. She was fine to book multiple appointments with me. After a few sessions I found out I was not covered. I immediately halted all sessions. Due to the economy my hours were cut and I had a family emergency I was told I could be put on a payment plan. However she had my bill sent to collections. I had made multiple attempts to contact her billing department but the only times they would respond was when I was at work. When I finally did reach her she was hostile and rude. I have never heard of or encountered such a two faced human being. If you are ok with someone that won't be upfront with you about billing and has general knowledge in her field by all means go. However I am of the belief that how you do anything is how you do everything. How she handled this was rude unprofessional and deceitful. I am not going to repeat what she said to me over the phone but it was incredibly rude and hurtful as if she had taken what I had personal confided with her as a doctor and used it against me. I have done my best to be fair with the other rating on her service with ease of appointments and promptness. This is the first time in my life I have ever written a negative review about anyone or anything I hope this puts things in perspective. Anonymous patient.

July 12th, 2016