A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Gramas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Gramas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gramas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Gramas, MD, MPH is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gramas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gramas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre A Gramas MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre A. Gramas practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Gramas has 1 office location.
Dr. Deirdre Gramas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rockport, ME.
See Rockport Internists and Rockport Rheumatologists.