Dr. Deirdre Habermehl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deirdre Habermehl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 16th, 2011

Her exam room was not clean and also she talked a lot about her self. She also was trying to sell me on something, which I found was not very professional. I would not go to her office again.

August 15th, 2011

No follow-up or privacy

The room I had my pap in had windows with open blinds - not sure how dark the tint was from the outside but it made me uncomfortable to be looking at peoples cars while getting my pap. The wall I was looking at was also not complete and had an opening a couple inches wide to the room next door, again uncomfortable. The second issue was that she never called me with my results. Almost 2 months later I called and received a call back the next day with my results. Not a good way to start off with a new patient.

February 10th, 2017