A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Heersink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Heersink graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Heersink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre B Heersink DO is a female doctor, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre B. Heersink practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Heersink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deirdre Heersink practices Hospitalist near Topsham, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME and Waterville, ME.
See Topsham Hospitalists.