A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Leake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Leake, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Leake, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leake graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- St. Augustine Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Smith Leake MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre S. Leake practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Leake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deirdre Leake practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Saint Augustine Otolaryngologists and Saint Augustine Plastic Surgeons.