A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Marshall, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Marshall, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Stanford University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Margaret Marshall FAAP, FACS, and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre M. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Marshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deirdre Marshall practices Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Plastic Surgeons.