Dr. Deirdre Mcmullen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
Retired , 75 year old male
She is excellent, knows her limits, knowledgeable, very responsive, good staff, easily accessible. Her weight loss program removed 52 lbs from my former self.

November 25th, 2015
Great experience!!!
I am terrified of drs and therefore haven't been in many years. My friend swore i had to go to her Dr so I reluctantly went to see Dr McMullen. She could not have been nicer, was efficient but had the best bedside manner I've ever experienced with a Dr. The nurse was lovely as well..... They are even pleasant when you check out. I hope I don't need a Dr again anytime soon if ever, but I would definitely go back there if need be.

March 6th, 2015
Deirdre McMullen is cruel beyond belief. She comes across very friendly and caring at first. She is also incompetent in regards to treating migraines.

January 27th, 2015
I really like this Doctor , she really cares for her patients . She is very attentive to your cares. she listen to what your concerns are . She is a very good Doctor. and I would recommend her to any one.

September 2nd, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. McMullens ever since she was in practice over by New Territory. I have never had an experience as the one in the previous review. She has always been empathetic, sympathetic, always listens to me. The girls in the front are always willing to work me in on the same day if I am sick. I do have a longer wait then but I expect that. I have seen her PA who has always been kind ( and quite entertaining!) and very smart. I remembered her from years ago when she worked with Dr. McMullen back in New Territory (1999?). They make a good team and the office is always full of laughter. They seem to treat everyone like family. The hugs are free, as are the ducks for the kids.

June 6th, 2012
I have never experienced such rudeness at a doctor's office in my life. I had an appointment before having to visit my mother who appeared to be dying. Dr. M. knew of this and so did her staff. I relayed to Dr. M the extreme rudeness of her staff including her P.A. Her response at this time of all times? Perhaps you should find a new doctor because I simply cannot believe three of my staff could be so rude.

February 24th, 2011
Dr. McMullen is an excellent doctor who listens and then explains everything clearly to you. Great experience everytime.