Dr. Deirdre Musgrow-Cotton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deirdre Musgrow-Cotton?

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Rude; unprofessional; need to reviewed by senior doctor.

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Dr. Musgrow-Cotton was the doctor who reviewed my test results with me during a recent hospital stay and consequently discharged me. She was SUPER nice, took time to thoroughly go over the test results and talk to me and my family and address all of our concerns. I wish she could be my regular doctor.

The BEST doctor I have ever had

Posted on January 8th, 2011

Dr. Musgrow was my doctor some years back. I remember her as being very easy to talk to, she took time to listen to my concerns.So unlike the one that I have now and looking to replace ASAP! I regret that my company doesn't offer Kaiser as medical option.

Posted on December 25th, 2014