A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deirdre Sawinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deirdre Sawinski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deirdre Sawinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawinski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sawinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deirdre Lee Sawinski MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Deirdre L. Sawinski practice?
- Dr. Deirdre Sawinski has 9 office locations.
Dr. Deirdre Sawinski practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Nephrologists.