Dr. Deirdre Schorman DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Wilton, CT

3.6

February 10th, 2016
WIlton Family
We have been using the Walk In Clinic for years. They've seen members of our family for everything from a bad cut to what turned out to be walking pneumonia. They are always first rate and thorough. The wait is always a short, reasonable amt of time. We really like the nurses and staff. Dr. Schorman is always nice and we get great care from her. Highly reccommend.

December 30th, 2013
My children and I have been to the walk in clinic many times over the years. The office staff are pleasant and helpful. The wait has never been long and Dr. Schorman is knowledgeable and good at diagnosing and treating us. She has a pleasant manner and is good at explaining things. The supporting medical staff there are also very competent and nice. This medical clinic is a terrific asset to our area and we are glad that these good people are there. I do not know why some on here say they had such bad experiences with Dr. S and the Wilton Walk in Clinic but I know for sure that no one in my family has ever left without receiving fine care.

October 15th, 2013
Unknowledgeable Doctor - Rip Off
I would defiantly NOT recommend this medical center (the name alone is a joke for the treatment you receive). Dr. Deirdre Schorman is the most unknowledgeable doctor I have ever encountered. From the onset I told them I had no insurance and was paying out if my pocket (I guess they think everyone in the area is rich). Not only did she not now what I had (private cannot discuss in a public forum), she proceeded to do every test under the sun, blood and urine (I knew right there she had no clue). After paying the $150 visit and then paying $70 for the antibiotic I thought I was good to go. WRONG! A follow up visit was required from me. Four days later I revised the facility, My symptoms had not subsided whatsoever. Dr Schorman walks in and tells me what I have and says the antibiotics I had purchased for $70 were useless (gee thanks doc). I tell her I am strapped for money, and was anxious to know how much the new antibiotics would cost. She had NO clue, and said I would be wise to stay on them for one year after my initial ten day dose. BTW, she did not even care that I was strapped for money. The office follow up was $75, I told them to bill me (no way are you scamming me again). I now go to the pharmacy, the medication is $181 for a ten day supply (I could not afford that. I call another doctor (a specialist) and tell him my story, and that I am still in pain but with no money. They immediately ask me to come into there office...They looked at my results from the test Dr Schorman had done, and laughed at what she said I had, and further more shook there head when they saw how much the medication was (basically I did not even need the medication), the doctor charged me $21 and gave me a prescription for the same medication, but 120 pills (yes, one hundred and twenty pills)...cost of the medication $12...YES, TWELVE DOLLARS. I am outraged at this doctor, I even called them up to tell them how dissatisfied I was, the phone cut dead, and I never heard back from them. The specialist that helped me apologized for a fellow uncaring doctor, and the experience I went through. My money should be refunded, but fat chance of that from these uncaring doctors. SHAME ON THEM!!!! PS. There also is NO privacy in the rooms, the walls are paper thin, and I could hear every word other patients were discussing with the doctors!

January 18th, 2011
My family has been going to Dr. Schorman for over 10 years. She is lovely and an excellent doctor.

December 31st, 2009
Plesently suprised
I was hurt at work and went to the see Dr schorman at TWMWC. I didn't need a appointment and was talking to the Doctor in 10 minutes. she stitched me up and was a very pleasant no nonsense Doctor. a real treat in this day and age.I have since used her many times for me and my family. She is always fast and thorough. I would recommend her and the clinic. Thanks Dr Schorman

December 7th, 2009
The Worst Dr. I have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!! Horrific !!!!!!!!!
Whatever you do don't go to this Dr.She couldn't answer any of my questions. Was more interested in closing her office and actually turned the lights off on me while on the examining table! Besides that she misdiagnosed me. She is absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avoid like the plague!