Dr. Deirdre Washington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deirdre Washington?

Deirdre Washington MD

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr Washington is the best.I didn't think their were doctors like her anymore . She explains everything to you. She's a very 8caring doctor. I would recommends hey her to anyone who is in pain, family and friends. She cares and it was so refreshing to have a doctor talk to you not with such compassion . Great doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Dr. Washington is an incredible woman. She is so awesome and deserves so much credit for her love for her patients. Today, it is hard to find a whole hearted , caring dr and she is hands down the best. I've been her patient for 3 years following a spinal fusion , bad discs and a few other issues. I highly recommend her for epidurals , and pain management.

Dr. Washington is GREAT!

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

My husband went in for an epidural block after months of pain from a car accident. We had 15 questions prepared to ask her about her experience, the medicine she was using and every other thing under the sun we could think of. We never asked one question because she was so thourough in explaining the procedure and educating us about what to expect and her previous experiences. I trusted her. She had to reschedule for a week later because my husband had taken an ibuprofen and she didn't want to take any chances of excessive bleeding. He went today and was very happy about the experience. We give her two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Good md at Kaiser PC