Dr. Deirdre Wood Harper Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Deirdre Wood Harper?

Teacher

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I am very disappointed with the lack of professionalism this Dr. Wood shows in her lack of meeting customer needs. I was a repeat client in this office and scheduled an annual dermatology screening visit for Friday 10/13/17. In order to meet this time I got permission from my employer to arrive late with the intent to make up the hours I was at the dr. appt. I arrived at the office at 8:45 only to be met by the receptionist after signing in with "I'm sorry I just called you to cancel the appt." I replied really, if that call came through "just now" my phone would ring and look ( I showed my phone) nothing. How unprofessional! Don't patients have to give 24-48 hours before cancelling asked - why am I not given the same respect especially since my work day now was messed up. So the "receptionist" gave me a new date, 11/9/17 at 5:45 PM. Guess what? I arrived 11/9/17 to find the entire office dark, closed and locked up. What a disgrace. Again where was my "cancel" call. I am owed $60.00 for each visit I was denied a visit like they doctor would expect if I didn't show up. I would not recommend this office ever. I can't say that prior office visits were easily scheduled, but this by far has been the worse experience with Boulevard Dermatology - Dr. Wood. I have the appointment card to prove the appointment was scheduled and I'll continue to keep it to verify how unprofessional Boulevard Dermatology 8001 Roosevelt Blvd Suite 307 Philadelphia, PA remains.

NOT AT ALL HAPPY

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN DR. DEIRDRE WOOD. WALKS INTO ROOM IN DRESS CLOTHS AND JUST STARTS TALKING NEVER INTRODUCED HERSELF UNTIL I FINALLY ASKED "WHO ARE YOU" ??????? OH I'M THE DOCTOR !!!!!!!!! JUST WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH HER AND WILL NEVER GO BACK. NOT AT ALL PROFESSIONAL NOR FRIENDLY AND WAS NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH HER.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

It's been 5 years and my problem hasn't been solved.

Great experience

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I've been to Boulevard Derm. before but this was my first time being treated by her. Very nice and easy to talk to. Not to mention she has huge boobs and very attractive for her age. 5 stars.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

doctor wood wonderful,but front desk needs people that are more professional about the job .I hate it when i have to deal with them

Posted on December 30th, 2014

VERY unprofessional!

Ok...

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I was very disappointed my first visit here. I waited over 30 mins, my second visit I waited 45 mins to be seen. Due to my long wait, I was rushed while being examined because they wanted to leave. I was prescribed two topical creams, each costing after insurance, $55.00 and $35.00.

Dr. Wood Dermatology Bustleton Ave

Posted on December 4th, 2013

The dermatologist may be great but if you can't reach anyone by phone then what is the point. I have NEVER been able to reach them at the phone number listed.

carring, pleasant and confident

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

prescriptions

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

you better have a good insurance plan if you go to this dermatologist - they only write prscriptions for the most expensive new drugs on the matket. Athlete's Foot - you need Naftin cream ($275). OTC remedies work just as well for $5.

Posted on July 25th, 2015