Dr. Deitrice Chapman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deitrice Chapman?

May 1st, 2017

New patient

She is really the best to listen and diagnose the symptoms properly.I used to have a blackout during some gaming. She diagnosed properly for the nutrient deficiency.

April 21st, 2016

Great Primary Care Doctor

Excellent doctor. I give Dr. Chapman A++. She explains why she is ordering things (prescriptions, any kinds of tests if any) to me. Then she tells me what the plan of attack should be (tells me what I keep track of, what I should be doing, etc.). I always feel I am working with someone who is willing to walk with me to make me feel better! I am in my 50's and lived in 5 different states. I would safely say she is the best primary care doctor I ever had.

February 13th, 2013

i love my dr and she is very nice and she helped me alot

July 26th, 2012

Something has changed here

I've been seeing Dr. Chapman for 5 years and up until about 2 months ago I've always said she is a fantastic doctor and I even recommended my friends and other family members to go see her. I'm not sure what has changed tho in the past 2 months, but she's rude to me, her answer is always to go to the ER (which I'm not rich and if I don't need to go because I feel MY doctor should be able to handle it then I don't want to go), and she's even blown me off. Since that stint where she was being short with me I had to come in for a different problem and when I called to make an appointment even the staff was rude to me. They know me too and they it's like she passed it along to everyone that I just must be brushed off since I've been referred to a neurologist for migraines. Hello sometimes there are additional problems that need addressed too and that doesn't mean the neurologist is now my primary care physician. Like I said normally she's been great on every aspect but now she's got me thinking about going to another doctor...

June 28th, 2012

fantastic caring doctor

Dr Chapman is very caring and takes the extra step for make you feel at ease and comfortable during your visit, regardless of if you are the patient or with the patient. Dosent make you feel rushed and is very personable. is a fantastic knowledgable doctor.

June 26th, 2012

Rude staff

While on vaccation my husbands back went out and we left at least 10 messages and never got a return phone call, my husband had to lay on his back in the backseat the entire way home. This morning the Dr's assistant hung up on me twice while i was tring to make an appointment, then told me " just go to the ER " and hung up again. Dr.Chapman is a capable doctor, however her rude staff cost her our bussiness, on many occassions her staff was rude to us, also blatently ignored us when we came to pay the last time we were there because they were discussing a Tv show.

July 27th, 2017