Dr. Dejuania Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dejuania Brown?

September 21st, 2017

Dr. Brown

Just saw Dr. Brown and was very happy with her professionalism and depth of knowledge. She did a very good job of explaining my diagnosis and options for treatment. Staff very friendly and professional.

October 11th, 2016

Dr. Brown talks fast and seems impatient when family asks questions. On my brother's last appointment she didn't seem to have much compassion towards him. She was quickly in the room and out. She seemed rude. She didnt even tell him to take care as she left the room. It sure isn't a way to act towards someone with cancer. Very disappointing

December 8th, 2015

My mother is dying and is too busy to help her with pain medications. She works 8:30 00 4:00 it must be nice!

July 29th, 2012

No patient teaching

I would never recommend Dr. Brown to anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer. She provides very superficial care and is not interested in explaining any of your tests or test results. She rushes through the appointment. She has given me inappropriate responses to my commments, which makes me feel that she didn't really listen to my voiced concern. She makes a lot of assumptions. She did not take my latest medical complaint seriously and did not order the medical test that I obviously needed. She does not explain my blood test results even though I ask. I have had a great concern for the level of fatigue that I have had for over a year, but she ignores my concern. She treats me like I don't need much care because I was one of the lucky ones! I don't feel assured that she would be able to diagnose any new cancer in my body. I don't think that she is even interested in cancer patients at all. Don't waste your time or money on this doctor.

September 21st, 2017