A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deka Efobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deka Efobi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deka Efobi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Efobi graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Efobi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deka Achufusi Efobi MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deka A. Efobi practice?
- Dr. Deka Efobi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deka Efobi practices Neurology near Lebanon, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and Nashville, TN.
See Lebanon Neurologists.