Dr. Deka Efobi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016
Too Much Wait Time
Dr Efobi is a good dr. The time spent waiting for her is very long 3 plus hours my list visit. Over 4 one other time. Her staff changes each time I am there, and the follow up of her staff is not good. My insurance denied a medication and the staff dropped the ball several times in getting it approved. I will not be returning as a patient I will seek a doctor that respects my time and keeps to a better schedule, I can understand a hour wait by 3 plus hours come on, book your appointments better and do not keep your patients setting around all day.

June 2nd, 2014
Confused staff and Doctor
I went to see her about dizziness and unsteady walking.. ect. She sent me for a MRI and nothing showed up. So her next plan of action was to send me for a memory test that lasted most of the day?? Very first experience.. she (over the phone, without ever seeing me) ordered a script for Valium.. I'm already on Xanax, and how was that related to my off balance probs? Nobody there could tell me. she had to take the script back. Not a dr that pays any attention to detail, or even seems to know what is going on. The nurses were all mixed up too. Seemed they might all be on some drugs to me. This is just MY opinion. Best wishes if you decide to go to her.

January 10th, 2014
Response
It is unfortunate that the previous responder had a terrible experience with office personnel.. I totally understand the frustration.. But, is it fair to give the physician demerits b/c you had a terrible encounter with the front office.. Chances are the physician was not even aware you has such an awful interaction.. why not be proactive and write the physician a letter to let her know about your experience, instead of bashing her on this internet site.. I said all that to say, my experience with the front office, nurses, nurse practitioner and Dr. Efobi was very professional and they did deliver compassionate care.. She was able to run a few tests, and give me a diagnosis and treatment plan. I have been to numerous physician's that gave me incorrect information, unnecessary medications, and the wrong diagnosis.. Very satisfying relationship..

August 3rd, 2010
Susan
We highly recommend this dr. and her staff. We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Efobi and her staff.

May 25th, 2017