Dr. Dekisha Drayton MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Atlanta, GA

September 12th, 2016
TECHNICAIN
I HAVE TAKEN MY SON TO THIS OFFICE 10 TIMES AND ALL 10 TIMES I LEFT DISAPPOINTED. THEY NEVER CAN SEE YOUR CHILD THE SAME DAY. THEY WONT ANSWER THE PHONE. THEY DONT CALL YOU BACK. AND THE DOCTOR HAS NO SENSE OF URGENCY FOR ANY CHILD. i suggest you choose another pediatrician. Dr, Drayton has too much going on to be a kid doctor

April 4th, 2016
No follow-up
I took m granddaughter for her appointment which went well, but both the doctor and I forgot at the end of the appointment the meds for her pollen allergy. I was out of the office no more than 15 minutes and called back to request the product and could not reach anyone. I left a message, and called again the next day, left a message and still no return call, I've tried to call the business office, voice mail. there seems to be no way to reach the receptionist through the automated prompt, or anyone in their offices. this is unacceptable for a doctor's office. This is not my first complaint with the practice, so I'm seriously looking for another physician.

January 5th, 2016
Bad day for Princeton Lakes !
I came to Dr. Drayton thinking she was a competent physician and that the staff were impeccable. As time went by Dr. Drayton's performance quickly descended, she became very impatient,she started forgetting things to provide or follow up with , she was not very personable with my daughter, she practically pushed us off to one of her other staff Dr. Brown because all of a sudden I look up one day making appointments to see her and Dr. Brown would always walk in. So I felt that was very rude and unprofessional. (It's like saying let someone else deal with you, I don't care). She always forgets to call a sick child's medication into the pharmacy. So I'd end up calling her back, that same day being transferred from various individuals just to get her to do her jobs so I can get my daughter feeling better (as if it's not already overwhelming having a sick child to worry about). I remember waiting four days before my daughter got her medication.She never came back to us as my daughter's physician, little did she know that Dr. Brown did a much better job than her and if she had an office I would have transferred in a heartbeat. Disgusting waiting room lobby. The staff was terrible, the front desk receptionist (Ashley) was always rude and not welcoming. She held the practice back the most, she always wanted to tell you to take your child to CHOA(children's healthcare of Atlanta) instead of trying to be a positive advocate and caring towards sick children. Lastly, nurse Shelby, she smiles in your face and talks about you behind your back, I remember having a discussion with her about my daughter's lab results, which they're lab technicians lost our results and she wanted me to go out the way to drive to CHOA for a retest because she was having a crowded day(,so I reported her to Dr.Drayton and of course that didn't do Any good with their performance) and from that day on she's been avoiding me and trying her best not to get us as patients(news flash as a nurse you're going to have to learn how to deal with every kind of patient and not discriminate). Last tip be prepared to wait an hour past your appointment time and also another 30-40minutes once you get back there to see a doctor and only to see a doctor you didn't schedule to see and who is unfamiliar with your child. My advice RUN from any affliction with Princeton Lakes Pediatrics.

September 3rd, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR VERY EASY TO TALK TO ABOUT MY CHILDREN AND A LOVELY STAFF!

February 7th, 2011
Wait time and Receptionist
Wow, the receptionist was not professional at all. She spent a great deal of time on personal phone calls. Ignoring patients and mixing patient files up. A total disaster. Fortunately the Dr. tried to make up for all she lacked.

March 26th, 2009
Great and caring doctor
Dr. Drayton has been caring for both of my daughters since birth.She is compassionate, pleasant and gifted.Her staff is helpful and the wait time is not long.