Family Physicians, General Practitioner

9629 Evergreen Way
Ste 102
Holly, Everett, WA 98204
425-353-6755
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Loss of Caring Physician  |  show details
by Kari W. on Nov 26th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Whetstone for many years. He is a caring, professional, and compassionate doctor as well as a good human being! No one mentions the gifts he provided children anonomously every christmas or his free service to people unable to afford his services. While it is true there were long waits at his office, it was because the doctor provided more than medication and had many aspects of health care. I am sorry that there are not more doctors and more people with Dr. Del Whetstones ethics,integrity and honest intentions,

|  the best dr. everrrrr!!!!Caring, and not a drug dealer!!!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

I am so disgusted with what some people are saying about Dr. Whetstone. I wonder if they have incurable health issues that cause intolerable pain? Did any of you read the papers on the walls offering free services for anyone that could give info. that would lead to the arrest of people selling or abusing drugs??? Did you know he gave mandatory UA's to check if patients were taking the right amounts and to make sure no other substances were beingh used. He really took time with me, he made me do mind body meditation, and taught me other ways to deal with my pain. He had water massage tables, acupuncture, and a variety of other services. I would ove to not have to take narcotics to be able to have a fuctionable life, but unfortunatly, my pain causes me to live in bed, which is not living at all..... unless i have my meds. So, thank god for understanding and knolegable doctors such as dr whetstone. I truly wish i could find a dr. like him now. Just pray that I do, because my life now, living in this much pain...... I am only 38 and pray for god to take me to heaven so i dont have to live in this much misery, or that I can find a new dr as kind and understanding as Del Whetstone. I just moved back to town and my dr. Whetstone is no longer there..... what am i to do???

Jan 5th, 2012

This Doctor will keep you addicted to opiodes long after the pain is gone, and will not try to taper you off meds. He will try to put you on methadone instead for the rest of your life to insure that you will be a repeat patient. Many overdoses and deaths have occured, even though he has been sited for over medicating.

|  Best Dr  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2011

This Dr Whetstone is the best Dr I've ever had and I hope to see him once again,If I move to Washington.

|  quack quack quack  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

this guy is a legalized drug dealer. a major quack. at some point he was a good dr but got caught up with the ease of giving out narcotics how ever many you wanted. people have died because of him.

Jun 17th, 2011

Although the waiting time is way too long, the Doctor is a great man. He in knowledgable & considerate of what the patient is going through. He is one of the few Doctors I have seen that actually cares about your whole well being. You may go there for one thing, but he is concerned about the wellness of your whole body, mind & attitude. It is a shame what is going on. This is a Doctor that cares & he cares a lot. I did not feel like I was in a production line like almost every other Doctor makes me feel. My current Doctor spends a max of 5 minutes with me. DWetstone has made me wait extra long because the person before me needed him. If I was that person I would appriciate the time he took with me. As the person waiting, I still can appreciate that he was concerned with his patient to the point of making his next few appointments late. It is one a of the few times I was happy to wait, knowing that he would do the same for me. We need more Doctors like DR Wetstone. He really cares.

|  This guy is a crook  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

This guy is a crook,he was billing my insurance and was chargeing me cash, he is now in prison, well in a federal correctional facility for now, but he charged me 115.00$ to tell me he can no longer write my meds anymore. I'm glad to see he is in prison as he is a bad person and someone that doesn't deserve the Title Doctor, more like Thief.

Oct 1st, 2010

This quack is no better than a dealer on the street. Unfortunately, for some reason, he has been able to make his drug dealing legal. Finally the DEA has shut him down but somehow he can still pose as a primary care. Whetstone is in the business of getting vulnerable people hooked on drugs for his income, including my spouse, and young adult son. He has ruined more peoples lives, and making a good living at it. He should be put in prison and never able to pose as a medical provider for the rest of his life!!!!!!!

Sep 30th, 2010

This doctor is great for diagnosis but, the amount of time it takes to see this doctor is not acceptable. You make an appointment and then have to wait anywhere from 1 to 4 hours before you are seen. They schedule 3-4 patients every 15 minutes! How can a doctor treat someone in so little time?

Jul 19th, 2010

I like the people that work there,but most of my visits are too long. For instance I was there on my last visit for 3.25 hrs,1 hr of that was waiting for my script. It wouldn't be so bad if there were better magazines and cable tv. I understand that dr. whetstone is a very busy guy with alot of patients, but there has to be a way to speed it up! It makes real hard to plan anything else in your day. I am very happy with dr. whetstone's performance.

|  Great 2nd opinion  |  show details
by Kimberly Lynnwood,WA on May 17th, 2010

I saw this Doctor for management of my Fibromyalgia and chronic stomach pain with gastroparesis. I tried every non narcotic there was to treat my pain_ but in the end I had to succumb to the fact that this truly helped my quality of life. He acknowledge the medicinal benefits of narcotic pain meds and yes they are addicting but if you life long illnesses than you will have life long treatments too. He is a great doctor.