A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delair Gardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delair Gardi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delair Gardi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardi graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gardi has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Delair O. Gardi practice?
Dr. Delair Gardi practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit General Practitioners, Detroit Internists, and Detroit Cardiologists.