A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delair Gardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delair Gardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delair Gardi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Gardi has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delair Omar Gardi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Delair O. Gardi practice?
- Dr. Delair Gardi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Delair Gardi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.