A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delair Gardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delair Gardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delair Gardi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Gardi has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delair Omar Gardi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Delair O. Gardi practice?
- Dr. Delair Gardi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Delair Gardi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.