A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delair Gardi is Satisfactory. Dr. Gardi has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delair Gardi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardi graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gardi has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Delair Gardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Delair O. Gardi practice?
Dr. Delair Gardi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.