A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Battles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E DeLand Battles MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E D. Battles practice?
- Dr. E Battles has 1 office location.
Dr. E Battles practices Internal Medicine near Nyack, NY.
See Nyack Internists.