A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delane Casiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delane Casiano is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casiano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casiano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casiano graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Casiano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delane Ericker Casiano MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Delane E. Casiano practice?
- Dr. Delane Casiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Delane Casiano practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.