A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delane Wycoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delane Wycoff, MD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wycoff graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wycoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Perkins County Health Services
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delane A Wycoff MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Delane A. Wycoff practice?
- Dr. Delane Wycoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Delane Wycoff practices Pathology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Pathologists.