Dr. Delaney French Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Delaney French?

Great Doctor with friendly staff!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I relocated to Palestine 3 years ago and was searching for a family doctor. Dr French and his staff are wonderful! His office accommodates his patients and really takes care of them!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. French is awesome!

He ACTUALLY listens

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Best doc in Palestine by far.

Nice, but not attentive

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. French is a very nice person, however the whole time your talking to him about your medical condition(s) he's busy typing away at the computer terminal without even making eye contact or letting you know he's listening. I even stopped talking for over 3 minutes while he typed and he didn't ask any questions. He just don't listen. I went to him for stomach problems one time and it was the same ol' thing, typing and not listening. I went away without so much as a suggestion. Two weeks later my stomach pains intensified and I went back. He finally sent me for a sonigram (SP?) and they found I had a severely infected gallbladder and I had to go into emergency surgery that night. A year later I was having more stomach problems that he ignored. I almost died this time, I had necrotizing pancreatitis and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital where I spent the next 30 days in intensive care. I changed doctors after this episode.

Great Visit

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. French's bedside manner's were great. He listened to my issues and explained the options to me. He was very nice and considerate and made me feel like my opinion mattered. I would recommend this Dr. again.

Posted on March 15th, 2017