A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delano Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delano Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delano Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delano R Small MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Delano R. Small practice?
- Dr. Delano Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Delano Small practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.