A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delano Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delano Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delano Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delano R Small MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Delano R. Small practice?
- Dr. Delano Small has 7 office locations.
Dr. Delano Small practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.