Learn more about Dr. Delano Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delano Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delano Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delano R Small MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Delano R. Small practice?
- Dr. Delano Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Delano Small practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.