A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delbert Huelskoetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delbert Huelskoetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huelskoetter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Huelskoetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huelskoetter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Huelskoetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Mem Hosp, Effingham, Il
- Fayette County Hosp, Vandalia, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delbert Gene Huelskoetter MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Delbert G. Huelskoetter practice?
- Dr. Delbert Huelskoetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Delbert Huelskoetter practices General Practice near Altamont, IL.
See Altamont General Practitioners.