Dr. Delbert Kwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Delbert Kwan?

July 12th, 2012

Some good news some bad news.

Dr. Kwan is better than average on explaining things to me. I had a total of 4 visits and complied with all his three orders for imaging tests done at other, 3rd party sites. A problem came up when I learned about risks and hazards to one of these tests and he did not want to talk in any way about these risks and hazards. In fact he got upset when I brought these issues up and showed him copies of pages from the clinical journals. Do your own research on tests where foreign substances are going into your blood stream or you are being set up for long term followup to X-rays, or anything else. You can also get CIN or NSF disease in some cases from, respectively, CT scan dyes and MRI dyes. Do your own homework. Dr. Kwan did not talk to me about any of these; I had to discover on my own. This is why my numbers for him are low.

January 16th, 2012

Nightmare Surgery

Complete failure of a surgery. Didn't have proper tools, didn't instruct for safe levels of anesthesia, complete lack of bedside follow up/communication, and didn't get the stone. Recommending my parent see another physician to get it removed due to lack in confidence. If not for the poor bedside manner and follow up, I would have rated higher. But with all the complications to follow, I'm giving an overall poor rating.

December 27th, 2011

Best Urologist in Delaware!

He is a very knowledgable and friendly doctor. Dr. Kwan is down to earth and cares about his patients.

December 22nd, 2011

Dr. Kwan performed my son's circumcision, and he was very helpful and caring. He is by far one of the best doctors I've met. He called after hours to check on my son which meant the world to my family. Very pleased, no complaints.

June 5th, 2011

Knowledgable and Friendly Urologist

Dr. Kwan helped to save my life. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a Urologist!

July 3rd, 2009