A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delbert Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delbert Maddox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddox
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Maddox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maddox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delbert Matthew Maddox DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Delbert M. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Delbert Maddox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Delbert Maddox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.