Dr. Delbert Meyer Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 24th, 2014

Every time i go to see this doctor he is very confused who i am even though i have been to him several times in the pay year he always gives weird stares as i am talking.he is constantly looking in my chart and asking ifo still have a nephrostomy tube even though i always tell him i hadn't had it in years.i have very bad scoliosis and keep asking him to refer me to a specialist but he tells me to lose weight i did that and went back and he told me to lose more Wright even though i lost 36lbs and am at an ok weight for my height.he makes me feel very uncomfortable and can't hear a thing you are saying. He prescribes me medicine that the pharmacist tells me can't be taken together.i feel he needs to retire again!

April 13th, 2013

Be careful.

This Dr. either has poor hearing or he is not listening, that is obvious. He is generally distracted for some reason. I am sorry to say I feel this is due to his age since he is much older. He means well it seems but since his communication skills are a problem- well, we all know that is a must when you see any Dr.

November 8th, 2009

Beware!

This doctor was extremely inappropriate with me. I feared for my safety! He made gross sexual comments to me and examined me with no shirt on with no other assistant present! Beware! I can't believe he is still practicing they should revoke his license!

May 2nd, 2008

This Dr. in inappropriate with female patients.

Dr. Meyer was overtly inappropriate with me and with my daughter both in separate settings, neither of knowing the name of the doctor we would be seeing.

September 27th, 2015