Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

senile!

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor I have had in my 31 years in CA.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Meyer is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for more then twenty years.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent doctor, cares about each patient treats them and their needs well.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like a doctor who is interested in the patient and not the clock or money. Del Meyer is the kind of doctor we need a lot more of in the medical field. Tops in people skills and thorough in fixing the whole person. My kind of doctor-

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's extremely hard of hearing and is a poor communicator because of this. He is very elderly . Often discusses political matters that the patient may or may not agree with. And has a quick temper. Positive is very short wait time & he's hilarious.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meyer always gives you his full attention and takes all the time necessary to discuss any matter, review health issues & meds.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meyer is great, he listens and takes time with you. He makes you feel like your the only patient he is seeing that day. Linda the receptionist is also great very organized and curious.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Marcus Welby reborn...

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

really checks things out. listens to you. knows his stuff. Listens to you.Linda is his GOOD right arm.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meyer has been my primary care doctor for over seven years. He is always very professional, attentive, caring, knowledgeable, wise and compassionate. Without fail he demonstrates that his greatest concern is the care and wellness of his patients.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor Extremely patient and caring He really listens!!!!!

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel very comfortable talking to him. I am so glad I found him!!

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor seemed very knowledgeable. and kind he took the time to explain things thoroughly.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meyer is always pleasant and at these time professional. He demonstrates care and concern when I am talking to him. And before our session ends he asks if there is anything else I would like to have him check. I wish all the Docs Today were like him!

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meyer is truly one of a kind. He does it all. Takes your blood pressure, temperature, head to toe exam leaving nothing out. He is all about what a doctor should be, kind, caring, compassionate, and takes time to listen to what the patient has to say.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always nice and concerned. Office staff wonderful too.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Takes his time to attend and listen to all my needs and conserns.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Delbert Meyer is not only a wonderful and competent doctor, he is a wonderful person as well. There simply is NO ONE better than Linda Meyer at the front desk. No matter what the need might be Linda and Dr. Meyer (as a team) can take care of it!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They make me feel like family. i love this doctor!!

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meyer is a great doctor always makes me feel better, Linda always takes time to get correct information, I now enjoy my appointments instead of avoiding them. Thank you

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a 53 year old female who is tired of the "Corporate" Doctors. He is very thorough and takes his time to explain every thing. It is a small intimate office in a small building, easily accessible. I Really Like my Doctor, Dr. D. Meyer.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Meyer for several years. Good, sound medical advice from someone with years of experience. For people who want the truth and a good dose of common sense.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Meyer and Linda, always fill better after being there. Never have to wait long either to get a appointment or to see the dr. I hope to have him as my Dr. many more years.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good humoured, knowledgeable and a good clinician. Always addresses my needs.

Jan 24th, 2014

Every time i go to see this doctor he is very confused who i am even though i have been to him several times in the pay year he always gives weird stares as i am talking.he is constantly looking in my chart and asking ifo still have a nephrostomy tube even though i always tell him i hadn't had it in years.i have very bad scoliosis and keep asking him to refer me to a specialist but he tells me to lose weight i did that and went back and he told me to lose more Wright even though i lost 36lbs and am at an ok weight for my height.he makes me feel very uncomfortable and can't hear a thing you are saying. He prescribes me medicine that the pharmacist tells me can't be taken together.i feel he needs to retire again!

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meyer is one of a kind, and, my husband and I will definitely miss him when he decides to retire.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meyer is well informed and very involved in my health care he has improved my outlook and overall health, he always listens and does not over medicate, fantastic Doctor. His receptionist Linda is the best.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meyer understood the assistance I needed, and was able to provide it.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Be careful. show details Be careful.
by Anonymous K on Apr 13th, 2013

This Dr. either has poor hearing or he is not listening, that is obvious. He is generally distracted for some reason. I am sorry to say I feel this is due to his age since he is much older. He means well it seems but since his communication skills are a problem- well, we all know that is a must when you see any Dr.

Beware! show details Beware!
Nov 8th, 2009

This doctor was extremely inappropriate with me. I feared for my safety! He made gross sexual comments to me and examined me with no shirt on with no other assistant present! Beware! I can't believe he is still practicing they should revoke his license!

This Dr. in inappropriate with female patients. show details This Dr. in inappropriate with female patients.
May 2nd, 2008

Dr. Meyer was overtly inappropriate with me and with my daughter both in separate settings, neither of knowing the name of the doctor we would be seeing.