A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delbra Caradine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delbra Caradine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- End of Life Issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Caradine graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Caradine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delbra Ruth Caradine MD and PA is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Delbra R. Caradine practice?
- Dr. Delbra Caradine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Delbra Caradine practices Geriatric Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Geriatric Doctors.