A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delese Lacour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delese Lacour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delese Lacour, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacour graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lacour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delese Eshell Lacour MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Delese E. Lacour practice?
- Dr. Delese Lacour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Delese Lacour practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.