Dr. Delfin Dano MD Patient Reviews

3.0

December 25th, 2016
He's rude and inconsiderate
He's rude and inconsiderate he doesn't even know what he's doing he usually says the same thing and he keeps interrupting this doctor so stupid and lacks knowledge of his own job! I highly recommend that no one sees this doctor

May 2nd, 2015
bad doctor
because of this stupid doctor my 6 month old daughter almost die because he said she was healthy when she was really bad from the heart this man puts in danger the life of the precious babies like how he put in great danger her life of my daughter

February 21st, 2015
He's very rude and inconsiderate!
I am a mother of three. I took my one month old for a cough and mucus in her nose and chest to where at times she was choking. He didn't care, he laughed when I brought up the possibility if RSV. He just kept calling it a cold and every time I would talk or ask something he would interrupt me and say go to the E.R if my baby showed certain symptoms. He was literally in and out in 5 mins and he was suppose to be checking both of my kids. I'm switching doctors ASAP! AVOID this so called pediatrician. He lacks passion for his career.

December 12th, 2014
BEST STAFF IN THE WORLD AND DR
I LOVE DR DANO HIS STAFF IS AWESOME ALL THE YOUNG LADIES ARE GREAT WITH KIDS THE GIRLS REMEMBER THE PATIENTS NAMES EVEN THE NAME OF THE PARENTS SUPER EASY TO GET APPOINTMENTS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

December 4th, 2013
Unsatisfied
I am a first time mom, and my experience there was not great I am in the process of changing doctors. The waiting room is very small with few chairs so I have had to stand a few times. the staff, other then Dano, is amazing. they are friendly and take their time. Dano on the other hand, has one foot out of the door the whole time, he rushes when he's checking my baby, and he has a very sarcastic way of answering questions. Again i am a first time mom, I wang to make sure I ask anything I am concerned about, and its not nice to have him sarcastically answer me or rush my questions. Example i was talking about the excessive spit up my son does and i told him is it normal to soak multiple outfits his response do laundry. Very rude and unprofessional. I will be taking my little one to a doctor who cares.

October 23rd, 2013
excellent
Extremely helpful in refering you to a specialist if needed.

December 14th, 2011
Dr. Dano
I love the office staff, they remeber their patients and have personal skills, Dr. Dano may see his patients fast, but he DOES know what he is doing, he may come off as rude sometimes, but he is just matter of factly, personally I have been taking my kids for more than 5 years and would never consider switching doctors

November 2nd, 2010
Switched Peds Right Away!
Laughed when I told him my 6 month daughter had pneumonia even though I had the hospital x rays to prove it. Very arrogant in his belief that she did not.

August 27th, 2010
Insensitive, incompetent, pompous doctor
My son was referred to Delfin for a minor surgical procedure and we completely wasted our time driving to his office. He had the worst bedside manner out of any doctor I have ever met. I'm a doctor in a different profession and I have never encountered any colleagues or personal doctors like this! Very insensitive about other medical issues my son has experienced. My wife and I were furious at his lack of sensitivity and caring. He also was not very confident in his own skills and abilities. Overall BAD DOCTOR!

July 8th, 2010
Great Dr. and the staff is awesome as well......................

November 19th, 2009
Great office/dr
I think the staff is great, very courteous and make me feel comfortable. The doctor is very nice, and knows what he is talking about. I drive 45 mins just so i can have him as my pediatrician.

October 16th, 2009
Dr.s personal Opinions
I very much enjoy the people who work for Dr. Dano but as for Dr. Dano himself i feel he is very rude and instead of medical opinions he gives personal opinions and I am currently seeking a new pediatrician for my daughter.