Learn more about Dr. Delfin Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delfin Santos, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delfin Santos, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Behcet Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Santos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Troy (2 Years
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delfin Santos MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Delfin Santos practice?
- Dr. Delfin Santos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Delfin Santos practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester Hills, MI.