A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delfin Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delfin Santos, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delfin Santos, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Behcet Syndrome
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Troy (2 Years
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delfin Santos MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Delfin Santos practice?
- Dr. Delfin Santos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Delfin Santos practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester Hills, MI.