Dr. Delfino Crescenzo Is this you?

December 23rd, 2014

Among the best.

I am a patient with stage two Multiple Myeloma.Dr. Crescenzo has not only put me in remission but has also spared me the agony of undergoing a needless bone marrow transplant as was suggested by both my former oncologist and the head of the transplant team at a prestigious New York hospital. He always takes the time to go over my labs with me { in lay man's terms } and yes,his staff is both courteous and professional.

November 4th, 2010

Dr. Crescenzo and his staff are a rare find.

I take my mother to Dr. Crescenzo every week. We are consistently impressed with his knowledgeable and caring approach. We start each week by seeing his physicians assistant, Ms. Jones before he comes by to supervise the treatment. Ms. Jones and everyone in his practice are clearly dedicated to help patients as they deal with serious health concerns. Please know that I don't usually think very much of doctors, but Dr. Crescenzo is a very notable exception. To say they are the best is not an exaggeration.

August 1st, 2010

Overwhelming...

I just find Dr. Delfino Crescenzo very attentive. Although I have more symptoms that I am sure Dr. Crescenzo can cure...lol

March 1st, 2017