The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delfino Garza
Dr. Delfino Garza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rio Grande City, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Garza is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital. Dr. Garza has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Delfino Garza has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Delfino Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rio Grande City, TX.
Dr. L Gonzalez
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Rio Grande City, TX 2.41 mi51
Dr. Sandra Esquivel
Rio Grande City, TX 2.50 mi26
Dr. Victor Haddad
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Rio Grande City, TX 2.50 mi42