A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delia Aldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delia Aldridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Postpartum Depression
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldridge graduated from Timisoara University Of Medicine And Pharmacy,Timisoara,Romania.
Dr. Aldridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delia P Aldridge MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Delia P. Aldridge practice?
- Dr. Delia Aldridge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Delia Aldridge practices Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.