A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delia Aldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delia Aldridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldridge
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aldridge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldridge graduated from Timisoara University Of Medicine And Pharmacy,Timisoara,Romania.
Dr. Aldridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delia Aldridge MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Delia Aldridge practice?
- Dr. Delia Aldridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Delia Aldridge practices Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.