A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delia Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Delia Delgado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delia Delgado, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Delgado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delia Delgado MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Delia Delgado practice?
- Dr. Delia Delgado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Delia Delgado practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seminole, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Seminole Obstetricians & Gynecologists.