Dr. Delia Ebuen-Mercado Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2015

Find Another Doctor ASAP

Dr. Ebuen-Mercado is simply not a good doctor. Her bedside manner is horrible. She is very disrespectful to her patients and employees. She is not approachable and I did not feel comfortable talking to her about anything. She does not take appointments seriously and with no sense of urgency. The medical assistants and front desk receptionists were very helpful, friendly, and great! Every time I went for an office visit there were new and different staff members but they were always nice. Having a large turnover in employees further let me know I needed to find a new doctor ASAP!

October 26th, 2012

Disappointed

She is very cold, does not listen, I felt like my problems were not being addressed. Also, she did not seem like she knew anything about my lung disease. She did not seem competent at all, I will not be going back again. I gave it 3 tries and a year thinking that she was maybe just in a rush the first two times I saw her but I need to see someone who actually cares about my health.

June 29th, 2016