Dr. Delia Ochoa-Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Delia Ochoa-Garcia?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 12th, 2014

Dr. Achola, she's just like no other doctor I’ve ever seen. She just makes you feel so comfortable. Usually when you go to the doctor’s office they rush you in and then you have to sit and wait and wait and wait. It’s not like that here. You just go in and if there is a little bit of a wait they even have a little person that walks around with little crackers and something to drink. Just makes you feel more at ease. And when the doctor gets there she’s just great. Dr. Achola and all of the other doctors that I’ve seen through this medical establishment, it’s the same way--they make you feel at home and comfortable which is easy because usually when I go to the doctor when I walk through the door, I forget everything. I don’t know whether it’s that you’re nervous or what it is but when you go in she’s got her little tablet and she’s got all of your records right there which is really good because if you ask her a question, she can answer it right away. If you do ask a question she is sure to give you information to follow up on it. So that’s information that she will print out and give to you before you go home. Plus you get your medication right there which is wonderful, almost all of it. You know you don’t have to go to the drugstore and wait in a long line. I’ve never had to wait. I mean, if I make an appointment I go in and within 5 or 10 minutes they call my name I go back and I sit in the room and once in a while it may be 10 minutes but you go right in. There’s no waiting and everybody seems, you know, there’s always somebody dropping by “Are you OK?” You know, “Is everything alright?” And it just makes you feel so comfortable. I mean it’s just incredible. I asked one of them one time “Where in the world do you find this many nice people in Miami?” I haven’t been able to find them. I mean, because everybody has a smile on their face. Everybody’s just calm, cool and collected and if you need something it’s just like they sense it.

Type 2 Diabetes