inactive

Delia M Slaga MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Dirty office
I've never met Dr.Slaga as she had never been in the office for any appointment my daughter has had with her. Instead we've seen another doctor in the office. However, we won't be returning as the office is unclean and disorganized. It could use a thorough scrub down and there are files stacked everywhere. The staff is unprofessional.

August 13th, 2016
Dr slagas staff is rude and talk down to you like you dont know anything about your child and like you are trash. I have never walked out of a doctors office feeling so insulted. Dr slaga herself however is very professional and takes a proactive approach to your child and seems to do anything she can to listen to your concerns and come up with a solution to help.only reason I am rating so low is because of the staff.

August 2nd, 2016
She's a very respectful, amazing pediatrician!😊

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Slaga has been a good Dr. for my one year old son for regular check ups. What I don't like is the office always appears worn and dirty and there are usually multiple sick children in the waiting room which is not good for infants.

March 8th, 2010
DO NOT go here! her staff is so unprofessional. They lost my daughter's chart and when I had to go in to get her shot record, they couldn't find it so they just made it up. Then tried to make up some lame story to make excuses for themselves.