A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delia Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delia Vazquez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Vazquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delia M Vazquez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Delia M. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Delia Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Delia Vazquez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.