A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Delia Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Delia Vazquez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Vazquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Delia M Vazquez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Delia M. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Delia Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Delia Vazquez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.